We are on the lookout for an experienced Procurement Functional Lead Consultant to be responsible for designing, configuring and testing SAP MM and other third-party functions and module solutions within the Purchase to Pay business area, as well as troubleshooting and resolution of technical problems aligned to operations – and service processes.
You will meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Information Technology or other relevant fields
- SAP MM certification (non negotiable)
- SAP S/4 HANA Sourcing & Procurement / Business Process Integration certification – strong advantage.
- Architectural and solution design and Implementation experience including full life cycle ASAP methodology, business requirement collection, business process analysis, gap analysis, realisation, final preparation, training, go-live, support.
- 10+ years’ experience in Materials Management, with at least 3 – 5 years’ experience in full cycle design and implementations.
- A minimum of 3 – 5 years’ experience in upstream and downstream Vendor Portal functionality with integration into Materials Management and other downstream SAP modules.
- Experience in designing and integrating MM with PM, FI, SD and QM
- Sound knowledge in SAP core areas of warehouse management and materials management.
- Adequate knowledge of SAP development concepts, guidelines and SAP architecture required.
- Knowledge of IT Service Management principles, frameworks (ITIL) and Web technologies: HTML 5.
- Good knowledge of SAP authorisation roles, objects, and basic reports to troubleshoot missing authorisations.
- Experience with design of a reporting strategy and delivering reports in a BI space
- Experience with S/4 HANA implementation will be an advantage.
- Experience developing and executing automated scripts in tools.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Lead the design, business process improvements and implementation in the SAP Purchase to Pay module in the areas of Vendor Master data management, Sourcing, Contracts, Purchase requisitions, Info records, Purchase orders, Stock transport orders, External Services Procurement, subcontracting processing, Consumption based planning (MRP), Goods receipt processing and accounts payable processes.
- Lead the design, business process improvements and implementation in key areas of SAP Inventory management and Warehouse management modules that include Inter and intra Company Stock transfers, Transfer postings, Goods movements (GR/GI), Physical inventory, direct deliveries, and all inbound and outbound warehouse processes.
- Assess and lead integration efforts related to cross-functional projects between materials management and other modules such as PM, SD, FI and CO, Ariba.
- Develop, design, test and validate SAP configuration/customising, RICEF requirement objects (Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Enhancements and Workflow) either as production support initiatives or new projects.
- Location: Johannesburg or Durban (must be open to travel when necessary)
- Duration: 6 months (initially – room for extension)
To apply or for more details send us a detailed CV via email to email@example.com (SPP2P_GP_G)