Are you a strategic thinker with a passion for meticulous stock management? Our client, a JSE Listed ICT firm, is seeking a dynamic Stock Financial Manager to oversee all aspects of virtual and other stock management activities. If you have a strong background in finance reporting, performance management, and team leadership, we want to hear from you!
You will meet the following minimum requirements
- Minimum BCom Honours – Financial Management / Accounting
- Qualified Chartered Accountant (CA) preferred
- Minimum 5 years of experience in virtual stock accounting and management.
- Proven problem-solving and change management skills.
- At least 5 years of managerial experience.
- Should be meticulous and capable of communicating on any level
- Team management and mentorship experience
- Experience in a Shared Services environment is advantageous.
Your key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Ensuring the completeness, accuracy, validity, and valuation of stock, as well as implementing robust controls and reconciliation processes.
Stock and Reconciliation Management:
- Managing daily stock ordering and approval processes.
- Reviewing reconciliations and settlements with stock suppliers.
- Driving resolution of exceptions with stakeholders.
- Implementing proper controls for new products and reconciliations.
- Assisting with internal and external audits to maintain a robust control environment.
- Identifying and addressing incomplete/inaccurate stock balances.
- Managing stock invoice capturing and reporting within deadlines.
- Reviewing controls around ERP capturing for accuracy.
- Preparing forecasts and budgets aligned with Group reporting.
Sourcing and Performance Management:
- Reviewing stock trending analysis to determine purchase requirements.
- Managing supplier agreements and measuring performance.
- Analyzing spending behavior and supporting sourcing strategies.
- Supporting procurement processes by selecting suppliers
- Location: Successful incumbent will primarily be based in Johannesburg (Northern Suburbs).
To apply or for more elaborate details send us a detailed CV (in MS Word format) via email to email@example.com (VSFM_TB_GP)