Seeking an experienced individual in the Transaction Advisory space with a keen interest and skillset in Financial Due Diligence; preferably with experience in the Energy, Oil, Gas, Infrastructure, Mining or Banking and Insurance space. The ideal candidate will be a Qualified CA(SA) or CFA with a background in valuations, transaction structuring and financial modelling.
You will need to meet the following requirements:
- CA(SA)/ CFA highly beneficial
- BCom/ BSc/ CA(SA)/ Bus Sci/ Masters/ MBA would also be considered
- A minimum of 3-7 years’ experience in financial due diligence
- Transaction Advisory Services (TAS) experience
- Strong current knowledge of IFRS / US GAAP
- Experience with large deals in Africa / Europe / USA preferred
In this role, you will manage and oversee due diligence projects, including internal and external co-ordination, planning of due diligence projects including working paper and report template preparation, and production of comprehensive due diligence reports which indicate, inter alia key due diligence findings and recommendations to the client, which are in compliance with best practice and company standards.
- Location: The position may be fielded either in-office or remotely, within the bounds of South Africa
If you want an incredible professional journey that includes world-class learning, competitive remuneration and benefits, social responsibility involvement, and the chance to work with the best firms in the industry, this is the right opportunity for you.
To apply, please email your CV to email@example.com (Reference: TDD_L_GP)