A leader in managed learning services, digital learning strategies & solutions, sales and technical training has an exciting opportunity for an experienced and highly skilled Technical Trainer to bolster their team and work with the Technical Training Team to facilitate the knowledge and skills transfer of technical expertise to the population within the clients’ repair network and develop the technical competence of the workforce.
You will be responsible for training within South Africa and Sub-Sahara Africa and ensure that the team and service are all aligned to the client’s brand standards.
Additionally, you will :
- Provide a Technical Training Programme that attracts, trains, and retains quality technical staff across the client’s network.
- Provide management, supervision, and appropriate resources to successfully deliver the regional Technical Training plan.
- Oversee the administration of the support of the delivery of the training plan.
- Actively support the client to understand the most effective, modern training methodologies to achieve improved key metrics.
- Liaise with the regional teams to ensure consistent service delivery and optimised solution implementation across the region.
The role requires people and process management, including the enhancement and invigoration of the overall Technical Training Team.
You will meet the following minimum requirements :
- N6 qualification.
- At least 5 years technical training experience within the automotive industry
- Proficient user of MS office.
- Excellent delivery and facilitation skills.
- Organisational skills with previous administrative experience.
- Fluency in English and Afrikaans
Location : Tshwane
Duration : Permanent