We are currently recruiting for an intermediate level Commercial & Digital Systems Business Analyst for a South African based retail powerhouse. She/he will be responsible for helping to ensure that optimal business processes and underlying system functionality is developed in order to execute business strategy.
You will satisfy the following minimum criteria/requirements:
- Matric and Degree/Diploma in Business / Business Analytics / IT / Information Systems / Computer Science
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Systems Analyst / BA role, with at least 2-3 years proven experience in Retail (Systems) specifically (non negotiable)
- Must have system support exposure including maintaining an incident management process; analysing the nature of incidents; liaising with system developers in order to resolve incidents.
- Exposure to system architecture and experience with system integration
- Knowledge of Waterfall and Agile working methodologies and principles.
- Exposure to Unified Modeling Language (UML – High-level context diagram, Product Breakdown Structure, System Architecture diagram, Flow Chart, Business Workflow diagram, Business Process Model and Notation, Use Case diagram, Use Case Narrative)
- Knowledge of PMBOK and BABOK management principles
- Good strategic, conceptual skills and a solid knowledge of the South African retail climate and landscape.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Effectively managing change requests from business stakeholders and providing solutions and support for the implementation thereof.
- Writing user-stories or business requirement specifications
- Managing the critical path and timelines of deliverables
- Compiling test packs where needed and supporting it with testing
- Managing pilots, rollouts, and training of projects
- Translating business process and systems requirements into specific projects ensuring solutions are commercially acceptable within the strategic framework.
- Providing effective and timeous support to internal users on processes, systems and technology activities.
Location: Successful incumbent will primarily be based in Cape Town (Northern Suburbs), with option to also work remotely.
If you are looking to apply your Retail Operations Systems Analysis skills and experience in a high performance driven retail environment, this opportunity is ideal.
To apply or for further details send us an detailed CV (in MS Word format), along with your current and expected salary and notice period via email to email@example.com (SBA_R_WP)