A leading Consumer Goods firm has an exciting opportunity for an experienced and highly capable marketer and product campaigner to join their Marketing & Communications team. You will support the Sales and Marketing Manager and will be responsible for developing and implementing a successful sponsorship strategy and the management, direction and delivery thereof. Additionally, you will manage marketing campaigns from planning to delivery and measurement of effectiveness, including newsletter content, email campaigns, online and print advertising.
Beyond this you will also be executing and delivering on search engine marketing and optimisation, development of marketing materials, participating in product launches as well as planning, developing, and coordinating product training programs for staff..
You will meet the following minimum requirements
- Degree or National Diploma in Marketing or Sales Management
- At least 4 – 5 years marketing experience within the FMCG, Direct Marketing or Pharmaceutical sectors (non negotiable)
- At least 2 – 3 years of Search Engine Marketing and Search Engine Optimisation experience
- Must have solid PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Web design & email marketing software skills are a strong advantage
- A clear, articulate communicator who can create impactful communications for internal and external audiences
- Project management experience is highly desirable
Location: JHB Northern Suburbs, Gauteng
To apply please send a detailed CV (in MS Word format) via email to email@example.com (Ref: MKTS_G)