An opportunity to work for a global leader in software space with a strong heritage and proven technology.
You will responsible to sell to and support both end users and channel partners, leveraging all routes to market. Additionally, you will develop and maintain trusted relationships with senior level decision makers and other key buyers within the named accounts and partners.
The ideal candidate will meet the following Minimum requirements:
- Degree / Diploma in Sales, Marketing, Business or Management
- At least 3 – 5 years’ experience in a sales / new business development role within the software industry (non negotiable)
- Must have proven experience / track record in negotiating and closing deals/accounts
- Must be able to communicate the technical details and capabilities of products to clients and demonstrate how they will meet the client’s needs.
- Ability to hunt for new business and source new leads (hunter) is highly desirable
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Gaining a thorough understanding of the client’s business and the industry in which they operate, identifying needs which the company can help resolve, developing compelling business value proposals, and ultimately closing business.
- Achieve sales/revenue targets
- Demonstrate the ability to address each customer’s and partner’s unique inquiry, while providing them with the proper information and appropriate solution based on the customer’s specific needs and interests
- Understand and work in all aspects of the sales cycle, including qualifying, presentations, demonstrations, RFP responses, negotiations, and the closing process
- Cold canvassing and cold calling to on board new customers.
Location: Johannesburg (Randburg)
If you are up for the challenge and would like to know more, kindly confirm your interest and send a detailed CV (in MS Word format) to email@example.com (Reference SE_LQ_G)