Leader in the enterprise asset management arena is urgently seeking an experienced Technical Support Specialist / Service Desk Technician to provide high value implementation and technical support to their largest enterprise customers. You will need to love solving technical problems, moving fast and working proactively with customers.
You will be tasked with ensuring the timely service delivery of customer solutions, through effective communication, technical support and building solid relationships.
Minimum requirements include but are not limited to the following:
- Relevant degree (NQF level 7)/ diploma (NQF level 6).
- Project Management qualification preferred
- Certification/Professional Registration ITIL or similar would be an advantage
- 5+ years’ experience in similar customer focused roles – especially post-sales technical support
- At least 3+ years of ICT sector service desk support experience.
- Have worked with Service desk tools and Incident/Problem/Request processes.
- Experience with Software as a Service technology would be an advantage
- Experience configuring, updating and supporting software solutions in a multi-location environment
- Ability to work efficiently in a highly demanding and fast paced environment
- Self-motivated with the ability to dive right in, be effective and make a difference
- Exceptional problem-solving skills and the ability to work well independently as well as collaboratively with a team and customers
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- Customer driven.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Ensure that all client solutions are implemented as per client requirements and expectations
- Managing delivery and handling customer incidents, problems, and requests within strict Service Level Agreements.
- Participate in Continual Service Improvement Activities to add value to the services provided to customers
- Consulting and client reassurance
- Technical writing – Documentation & Knowledge Base maintenance and update
- Support Quality Assurance
- Establish long term relationship between yourself and the customer – driving customer loyalty
Location: Gauteng (Hybrid / Semi Remote Working)
If you are up for the challenge and would like to know more, kindly confirm your interest and send a detailed CV (in MS Word format) to email@example.com (Reference SDT_TN_GP)