We are on the lookout for a seasoned SAP MM professional for exciting contract opportunities we have available.
You will meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or other relevant fields
- Minimum 6+ years of experience
- Experience with MM integration with SD and Finance
- SAP S/4 HANA Material Management with SAP Logistics experience
- S/4 HANA Certification
- Consulting experience
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Facilitate, run, & conduct client workshops, demo the SAP system and identify gaps in the solutions.
- Translate requirements and propose solutions to gaps (either configuration, WRICEF, or process/manual workarounds).
- Write/update functional designs
- Configure and test within their assigned module of SAP;
- Plan and execute formal testing for their module area and work with other SAP resources to plan and execute end to end tests.
- Work locally with customer at plant site and support direct client interaction through the lifecycle of the project as required by different engagements
- Understand and know SAP best-practices to enable best solutions for our clients
- Work in big, scalable & complex integration projects
- Resolving day to day issues of business in procurement to pay, inventory management
- Location: Johannesburg or Durban
- Duration: 6 months (initial)
To apply or for more details send us a detailed CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org (SPMM_GP_G)