We are on the lookout for an experienced SAP Basis Consultant with Solutions Manager experience to take responsibility for the management of the SAP environment, this includes the underlying SAP Database Systems for HANA
You will meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems (MIS) or equivalent
- At least 3 years experience in SAP Solution Manager
- 5 plus years experience in SAP Basis.
- Solid knowledge and background in SAP high availability infrastructure and design.
- Knowledge / experience running SAP HANA database systems.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring, tuning, and troubleshooting the SAP Technical Environment on an ongoing basis.
- Implementing and maintaining the multiple SAP instances that comprise the SAP environment (development, test, training, and production).
- Maintaining the integrity of the SAP environment to ensure all configuration and development objects are promoted properly.
- Introducing technical changes into the environment using a structured approach that minimizes risk and achieves high reliability, availability and performance of each SAP instance.
- Designing and implementing optimal SAP configuration to maximize system performance and availability.
- Installing and configuring all required SAP database servers and application servers
- Location: Johannesburg or Durban
- Duration: 6 months (initial)
To apply or for more details send us a detailed CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org (SPBS_GP_G)