Leading global institution that provides consulting, financial, transactions and risk advisory services seeks experienced financial due diligence professional to ensure delivery of due diligence engagements for clients internationally.
You will need to meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Accounting and/or Finance and/or Investment Management.
- Chartered Accountant (CA) certification.
- Solid and up to date knowledge of IFRS / GAAP, Mergers & Acquisitions and Transaction Advisory Services
- At least 6 – 8 years experience in financial due diligence
- Prior or current Corporate Finance / Transaction Advisory experience at a Big 6 firm
- Extensive experience in project management small to large teams, clients, target and third party advisors on the deal
In this role, you will lead buy-side and sell-side financial due diligence engagements to listed and unlisted institutions, as well as private equity firms. Additionally, you will be responsible for coordinating and managing various stakeholders including the clients, engagement teams, and third parties (depending on the nature of the transaction) throughout the transaction process
- Location: Remote (can work from anywhere in South Africa)
- Must be open to travelling internationally when required
If you want an incredible professional journey that includes world-class learning, competitive remuneration and benefits, social responsibility involvement, and the chance to work with the best firms in the industry, this is the right opportunity for you.
To apply, please email your CV to email@example.com (Reference: FDDM_K_GP)