A leading Financial Services and Advisory firms is seeking the services of a seasoned IT Audit specialist.
The successful candidate will be tasked with performing full spectrum IT Audits at various clients in the Gauteng region, ensuring compliance to clients’ governance frameworks such as King, ITIL, COBIT etc. The ideal individuals would have worked for, or be working for one of the big 6 Consulting companies.
You will need to meet the following minimum requirements:
- A completed BSc or BCom degree in Computer Audit, IT Audit, Internal Audit etc is essential.
- More than 5 years’ experience in the audit/consulting services as per the job description.
- A specialisation in application control reviews and project reviews preferred.
- An advanced understanding of internal audit disciplines, methodologies and practices.
- Internal audit experience and experience in the insurance industry preferred.
- Progress towards or completed CISA and/or CIA.
- Exposure to SAP / SAP4 Hana highly advantageous
- Project management skills and knowledge / Good understanding of COBIT methodology, ITIL & COSO frameworks.
- Knowledge of project frameworks / methods such as Prince2, Agile SDLC etc.
- Audit experience should include ITGC, Application Controls, Governance, Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery reviews etc.
- Auditing experience should be primarily in the Private sector.
- Willing to travel locally.
Location: Johannesburg, South Africa
Duration: 6+ Month contract – with option to convert to permanent
Preference will be given to candidates that can start ASAP
For a confidential discussion please contact us or email your CV to email@example.com (Reference: ITAC_G)