A leading Financial Services institution is seeking the services of a seasoned Internal Controls Audit specialist.
You will act as a subject matter expert on all things relating to Internal Controls and Financial Risk Management relating to the business unit. You will develop & maintain control policies and procedures, coordinate management attestation and testing of controls,
You will hold a relevant qualification (CISA/CIA) and have a strong background as an Internal Controls professional, preferably from a SOx readiness context. Having hands-on experience in implementing an Internal Controls Framework (e.g. SOx or COSO) is highly advantageous.
You will need to meet the following minimum requirements:
- B Com Hons Internal Auditing (or relevant qualification)
- More than 6 years’ experience in the Internal audit space
- At least 3 years experience working in the Banking sector
- An advanced understanding of internal audit disciplines, methodologies and practices.
- Internal audit experience and experience in the insurance industry preferred.
- Progress towards or completed CISA and/or CIA.
- Auditing experience should be primarily in the Private sector.
Location: Johannesburg, South Africa
Duration: 6 Month contract
Preference will be given to candidates that can start ASAP
For a confidential discussion please contact us or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Reference: IFCA_G)