We are currently recruiting for a Divisional Human Resources Manager. Our client is a leading Retail Group and is looking to reward suitably qualified and experienced HR Professional with an exciting career opportunity. The position is based in Cape Town, and reports directly to the HR Director.
You will satisfy the following criteria:
- Degree/or Diploma in Human Resources Management and/or equivalent.
- A minimum of 8 years’ experience as an HR generalist and minimum of 4 years in an HR management role within Retail.
- Must have at least 5 years’ experience within a Retail (Preferably Fashion/Clothing) environment
- A practical grasp of the retail industry and especially the operations and people issues in a store
- An up-to-date understanding of all labour legislation, especially the LRA, and a thorough grasp of the principles and current strategic issues in the field of HR
- Sound experience of advising on HR issues including employee labour relations and BEE policy
- Significant experience in Industrial Relations and Recruitment & Selection
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills including fluency in English and at least one other South African language.
- Valid Code 08 Drivers License
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- HR Strategy
- HR Administration, Analysis & Reporting
- Recruitment and Selection
- Talent Management
- Performance Management
- Training Coordination and Support
- Employment Equity
- Employee Relations
- Collective Bargaining and Industrial Relations
- Culture Management
- Employee Assistance and Advice
Location: Successful incumbent will primarily be based in Cape Town.
If you are looking to apply your HR skills and experience in a high performance driven retail environment, this opportunity may be ideal.
To apply or for further details send us an detailed CV (in MS Word format), along with your current and expected salary and notice period via email to email@example.com (DHR_R_G)