A giant in the Consumer Goods sector requires the skill of a deadline driven individual to join them and thrive within this Senior Finance Operations Manager role.
You will report directly to the Finance Director (Regional Accounting), and you will be responsible for providing regional financial leadership and management of the African country entities located in South Africa, Zambia, Ghana, Botswana, Lesotho, Namibia and Swaziland. Additionally, you will provide oversight of tax affairs (direct and indirect), statutory accounting and fiscal issues and ensuring adherence to all local fiscal and corporate regulations in all African entities.
You will meet the following minimum requirements
- CA professional qualification (non negotiable)
- 8 – 10+ years’ relevant financial management experience
- 5+ years post qualification finance and accounting experience in a Finance Operations / Controller role within the Consumer Goods / Pharmaceutical environment preferred
- Good all round knowledge of local corporate and income taxes, local GAAP and US GAAP
- Experienced in ERP systems (preferably Oracle) both use and implementation, proficient with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and Access
- Location: Successful incumbent will primarily be based in Johannesburg (Northern Suburbs)
- Duration: Permanent
- Travel: Yes
If you are an experienced Financial Manager with exceptional operational knowledge, this is a great opportunity to join one of the heavy hitters in the Consumer Goods sector.
To apply or for more elaborate details send us a detailed CV (in MS Word format) via email to email@example.com (FCM _GP)