A giant in the ICT sector requires the skill of a deadline driven individual to join them and thrive within this finance business partnering role.
You will report to the CFO, and be accountable for performance management, pricing and commercial support, product profitability analysis, product modelling, budgeting & forecasting, business case preparation and review, as well as market analysis.
You will meet the following minimum requirements
- Degree (Accounting / Finance)
- Professional qualification – must be a Qualified CIMA (strategic level)
- At least 5+ years’ relevant experience in a similar role – working as a finance business partner and/or financial planning and analysis in a management position
- At least 3 years experience working in the Technology sector
- Strong analytical skills with good proven track record of being able to develop practical recommendations from financial and data insights.
- Solid skills in Compliance Management, Costing and Budgeting, Numerical Skills, Policy and procedures, Financial Modelling, Risk Management and Strategic Planning
Your key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Act as the main link between the Finance function and the business (e.g. Operations and Sales teams)
- Provide proactive business, functional and external (market, competitor and customer) insight based on in–depth business knowledge.
- Provide specialist input into financial risk matters and fulfil a governance role in accounting, tax, insurance, procurement, financial information management systems
- Improve business decision making, influencing and drive optimal business outcomes
- Integrating operational plans with Financial plan to enable operating plan delivery
- Influencing strategic direction of the business through interpretation of the financial and sustainable impacts of strategic direction
- Ensure appropriate governance and financial risk management
- Create business risk awareness to identify risks for the short and medium-term financial strategic objectives, and to develop and implement the necessary risk mitigating plans in line with the organisation Risk Management Framework
- Develop and sustain long term relationships with business stakeholders
- Location: Successful incumbent will primarily be based in Johannesburg (Northern Suburbs).
- Travel: Light travel locally
To apply or for more elaborate details send us a detailed CV (in MS Word format) via email to firstname.lastname@example.org (SFBP_GP)