Seeking a highly experience Credit Controller to be responsible for managing debtors by maximizing collections and minimising bad debt and handling administration related to corporate debtors. You will ensure that the achievement of customer collection targets, essential to the profitability of the company, are met.
You will meet the following minimum requirements/criteria:
- Relevant Credit Management Qualification (Required).
- At least 10 – 12 years overall corporate credit control experience , with at least 5 years at Senior Credit Controller level
- Minimum of 4 – 5 years prior experience specifically within ICT / Telecoms sector (Non Negotiable)
- Proficiency in MS Excel (must be advanced – non negotiable)
- Strong Account Recon abilities; investigation and query resolution capabilities
- Africa experience highly advantageous
As the successful Credit Controller you will be a systematic problem solver, adept at building and maintaining relationships. You will be responsible for improving collection performance, and assisting Credit Manager to identify any system / process bottle necks
Location: The successful incumbent will primarily be based in Johannesburg (northern suburbs).
If you would like to advance your career within a fast paced, high performance environment, send us an elaborate CV in (MS Word format) and availability via email to firstname.lastname@example.org (Ref: CC_CH_G)