An opportunity to work for a giant in ICT space with a strong heritage, proven technology and one of the broadest portfolios in the industry!
In this role, you will be tasked with facilitating the co-ordination and production of compliant, professional bid responses, and managing the development, sensitisation and implementation of all necessary Bid Office tools, processes and procedures
The ideal candidate will meet the following Minimum requirements:
- A Bachelors Degree in Business Management, Marketing, Sales Management or similar is essential
- 8+ years overall experience in developing both Private and Public Sector Bids for large, complex opportunities
- At least 3 – 5 years of experience in information communication & telecommunications (non negotiable)
- Experience with scheduling and running proposal kick-off meetings, leading storyboarding sessions, facilitating key review meetings / final document review, co-ordinating proposal governance / sign off, document production, and delivery of the completed proposal.
- Ability to juggle many stakeholders, projects, tasks, deliverables and timelines
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Providing leadership to the Bid Office function – and managing a growing team of Bid Office team members to support the objectives of the department
- Development, sensitisation and implementation of all necessary Bid Office tools, processes and procedures.
- Developing a winning strategy for each new opportunity, and facilitating the solution development, preparation of commercials and sourcing of pricing approvals
- Facilitating the assembly of a bespoke proposal team – per opportunity – with the relevant product, delivery, service management and business/ commercial knowledge required to win.
- Increasing the bid win rate for the business.
Location: JHB North, Gauteng
If you are up for the challenge and would like to know more, kindly confirm your interest and send a detailed CV (in MS Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org (Reference BDOM_CH_G)