We are on the lookout for an experienced SAP Customs/GTS Functional Consultant with a minimum 5 years’ relevant experience in SAP Customs.
You will meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Information Technology or other relevant fields
- Minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience in SAP Customs
- Automotive sector experience highly preferred
- Minimum of 5 years’ relevant work experience with SAP GTS (Global Trade Service).
- Experience with SAP LES (Logistics Execution System) or SAP Simple Logistics a huge advantage.
- Experience is required in the following areas: Customs Management, Compliance Management, Trade Preference.
Additional experience required / advantageous:
- Imports & Exports (SAP GTS)
- Free Trade Agreements (SAP GTS)
- Logistics Processes (SAP GTS and SAP LES / Simple Logistics)
- SAP HTS (Harmonized Tariff Schedule)
- SVM (Support Vector Machine)
- OS (SAP S/4 HANA and Linux OS)
- MS Office
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Identify, document, and analyse business requirements to ensure customs compliance is adhere to.
- Apply Agile methodology as per group standard.
- Identify areas of improvement within the system to ensure customs compliance.
- Document process request and or changes.
- Liaise with the central team within the group on the global customs template.
- Location: Johannesburg or Durban (must be open to travel when necessary)
- Duration: 12 months (renewable)
To apply or for more details send us a detailed CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org (SPGTS_GP_G)