We are urgently seeking a Sales Representative for our client within the Funeral Products sector. The ideal candidate would be a professional individual who has a stable and successful history of external sales within the Funeral Policy / Life Insurance / Funeral Services (or related) Industry, maintaining an existing portfolio of Clients and establishing of new accounts.
The core purpose of this position is to generate sales and develop new business in your region and to reach set monthly targets as well as promote the company brand through service excellence
You will have the following Qualifications and Experience
- Diploma in Sales or Marketing
- Minimum of 5-6 years consumer/direct sales experience selling Insurance or Funeral (or related) products
- Experience in developing & negotiating new sales opportunities
- Computer literate, and proficiency in MS Word and Power Point
Key responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Sales Planning: Plan effectively to maximise time in front of customers negotiating
- Customer Relations: Deal on a professional level as to enhance the perceived value of the company
- Reporting information on area to management
- New Business Development: Continuously trying to increase market share and customer base
- Maintain excellent relations between management and customer base
- Negotiation, consultation and implementation of promotions pricing and company policy
- Achieve budgets and profit targets by servicing and growing existing accounts and
- Sales presentations.
- Monitor competition in respect of marketplace information.
- Successful incumbent will primarily be based in Gauteng.
If you are up for the challenge and looking to work in a dynamic environment, send us an elaborate CV in (MS Word format) via email to email@example.com (Ref: SR_ELM_G)