A leading Consumer Goods firm has an exciting opportunity for an experienced and highly capable sales and marketing strategist to join their Sales and Events team in a team lead capacity. You will support the Senior Sales and Marketing Manager and will be responsible for creating and implementing an integrated strategy to support their Distributors business needs and to maximise opportunities for growth within the market across Ghana via events and promotions.
Beyond this you will also be developing a consumer communication plan and overseeing implementation, as well as drafting and effectively managing events and promotions budgets and ensuring that attendance targets at corporate run events and trainings are met.
You will meet the following minimum requirements
- Degree Marketing, Sales or Business Management
- Honours / Masters degree is an added advantage
- At least 4 – 5 years sales supervisory experience within the FMCG, Direct Marketing or Pharmaceutical sectors (non negotiable)
- Comprehensive prior knowledge and experience in organizing, budgeting for large scale corporate events, exhibitions, conferences & seminars.
- Experience managing budgets, market analysis, analyzing sales figures is crucial
- A clear, articulate communicator who can create impactful communications for internal and external audiences
- Project management experience is highly desirable
Location: Accra, Ghana