We are urgently seeking an experienced Sales Manager for a manufacturer that services the mining and heavy industry sector. The ideal candidate would be a professional individual who has a stable and successful history of external sales within the mining, and/or heavy industry space, managing an existing portfolio of Clients and establishing of new accounts
The core purpose of this position is to be the driving force behind generating sales and developing new business across the country and to ensure a combined effort to reach set monthly targets as well as promote the company brand through service excellence. Additionally, you will interact with clients and customers and manage all stakeholder relationships.
You will have the following Qualifications and Experience
- Degree/Diploma in Sales or Marketing
- Additional qualification in business / accounting or related would be a bonus.
- Minimum of 7 – 8 years corporate sales experience with a strong track record of closing sizable deals with corporate clients
- Experience selling to the following sector(s) is highly desirable – mining / foundries / construction / engineering / metalwork / waste management
- Experience in developing & negotiating new sales opportunities
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word, Power Point
- Drivers Licence is a must
Key responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Sales Planning: Plan effectively to maximise time in front of customers negotiating
- Forecast planning & management
- Customer Relations: Deal on a professional level as to enhance the perceived value of the company
- New Business Development: Continuously trying to increase market share and customer base
- Maintain excellent relations between the company and customer base
- Achieve budgets and profit targets by servicing and growing existing accounts and establishing new accounts
- Monitor competition in respect of marketplace information.
- Assist in developing new products, recommend changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Successful incumbent will primarily be based in Springs, Gauteng (HYBRID Work Set Up)
- Closing Date: 27 October 2023
- Duration: Permanent
If you are up for the challenge and looking to work in a dynamic environment, send us an elaborate CV in (MS Word format) via email to firstname.lastname@example.org (Ref: SM_ABC_GP)