Urgently seeking an administratively strong sales guru with at least 5 years experience in Sales/Marketing management within the Food/FMCG industry.
You will be responsible for tracking and coordinating sales strategies to meet the organization’s objectives in relation to sales targets, market share and profitability. Additionally, you will manage and grow the sales team.
Minimum Requirements/Criteria include:
- Diploma/Degree in Sales / Marketing
- At least 5 years’ experience in Sales/Marketing management within the food sales and/or FMCG industry
- Demonstrable track record of success.
- Excellent negotiation, verbal and written communication skills are essential
- Very strong administrative skills
Your key responsibilities will include (but not be limited to) :
- Collaborating with the marketing division to ensure the development of marketing plans & activities.
- Coordinating and leading the merchandising and sales team
- Take ownership of the sales channel
- Gathering sales forecast on a monthly basis & communicating closely with Supply Chain Manager to align capacity with customer demands & expected lead times.
- Supporting the GM in monthly and quarterly sales performance, sales forecasts and agrees annual operating plan, associated budgets and sales strategies, monitor performance against this, initiating corrective action where necessary to ensure financial parameters and targets are achieved
- Maintaining awareness of markets, competitor activities and potential challenges within the region
Location: Successful incumbent will primarily be based in Parow, Cape Town.
This is an opportunity to work with a culture-driven, energetic team.
To apply or for further details send us an detailed CV (in MS Word format), along with current salary details and availability / notice period – via email to firstname.lastname@example.org (Reference: SM_WC)