We are urgently recruiting for a Senior Sales Manager with a proven track record of success in sales and business development within the Enterprise Telco/ISP sector. Our client is an International company within the Telecommunications sector.
The ideal candidate will be experienced with evaluating the business & market trends to identify priorities and goals, and adept at interacting with Enterprise clients and stakeholders at senior level.
You will meet the following minimum requirements/criteria:
- At least 10-12 years’ progressive experience in sales required
- Management Level experience (minimum 5 years)
- Must have Tertiary qualification in Marketing Management, Sales, Business Management or related
- Knowledge and experience in the ICT sector is non negotiable
- Must have Enterprise sales experience
- Proven sales success rate
- Stable work history
- Entrepreneurial mind-set and ability to adapt to different situations
- Firm understanding of commercial negotiation and contract drafting (non negotiable)
- Key Account Management at operational & CXO engagement level
- Ability to build effective relationships, whether internally or externally
- Ability to draft business cases for deals – commercial & technical solution
- Good understanding of Financial / Accounting basics (CAPEX, OPEX, TCO, NPV etc.)
Successful incumbent will primarily be based in Johannesburg, working on a hybrid model.
This is an exciting time to join the business as they are expanding and continuing to grow market share. Opportunities to work for such an instantly recognizable global brand don’t come up very often, so don’t miss out on this opportunity of a lifetime.
To apply, send us a detailed CV via email to email@example.com (Reference: ENSM__CH_WP)