An opportunity to work for a leader in Telco space with a strong heritage, proven technology and one of the broadest portfolios in the industry!
Your primary purpose will be to increase Company’s SME client base via Direct Sales. The role will carry sales and revenue targets. The ideal candidate will have experience / specialties including fibre, fixed mobile convergence, MPLS, Voice, Internet and Cloud Computing Solutions. You should be comfortable working in high paced environments, and interacting with customers at Senior Management and Executive level.
The ideal candidate will meet the following Minimum requirements:
- Degree / Diploma in Sales, Marketing, Business or Management
- Cloud and/or VoIP certifications are highly desirable
- At least 5 years’ experience in telecommunications within a sales / new business development role in the SME segment (non negotiable)
- Ideally you will have good knowledge of and direct sales experience within the ICT space and in particular – Fibre, Cloud Sales and Presentations (VPC/ PaaS) / VoIP (Hosted and SIP) / SD WAN Sales Capability
- Must have proven experience / track record in high level negotiations and closing big deals/accounts
- At least 5 years direct sales, promotions or telesales experience
- Ability to hunt for new business and source new leads (hunter)
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Develop sales and marketing plans to drive revenue growth
- Establish new business
- Achieve sales/revenue targets
- Achieve on-net and off-net customer sign-up targets
- Organize sales visits
- Demonstrate and present products
- Maintaining accurate records
- Attending trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings
- Negotiating contracts and packages
- Cold canvassing and cold calling to on board new customers.
- Look for new and potential buildings & office parks for the business to expand our coverage into and work with the fibre project team to turn these sites into new multi-tenant fibre buildings.
Location: Johannesburg (Northern Suburbs)
If you are up for the challenge and would like to know more, kindly confirm your interest and send a detailed CV (in MS Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org (Reference SE_CH_G)