An established custom-design manufacturing and engineering services company is seeking a dynamic and experienced Project Manager (PM) to oversee and drive the execution of various projects within the business. The ideal candidate will be adept at developing project plans, coordinating resources, managing deadlines and multiple stakeholders, and ensuring the successful delivery of projects while maintaining the highest standards of quality.
- As the Project Manager, you will manage multiple projects simultaneously, ensuring timely delivery and quality results.
- Develop comprehensive project plans, identifying resource and budgetary needs.
- Collaborate with cross-sectional departments to execute projects efficiently.
- Implement leading Management of Change practices to manage project changes effectively.
- Coordinate with vendors and suppliers as necessary to ensure project success.
- Lead and assist in the development of projects and programs to establish quality objectives.
- Oversee budget management, scheduling, and risk analysis for projects.
- Interface directly with stakeholders to define project requirements and expectations.
- Identify and mitigate complex project risks, ensuring successful project outcomes.
- Provide training, mentoring, and coaching to junior project managers and staff members.
- Champion progress and drive process improvement initiatives within the organization.
- Must be a seasoned projects operator, with at least 6+ years PM experience, plus at least 3 years experience leading a project management team
- Experience running projects with large data sets within the engineering and / or manufacturing arena is a must
- Diploma or Degree educated (in a technical field like Engineering is preferred), along with a Project Management certification
- Strong business acumen with a track record of driving projects operational excellence
- Strategic mindset with excellent problem-solving, decision-making, and analytical abilities.
- Strong communication, negotiation, and relationship-building skills.
- Experience in budgeting, financial analysis, and resource allocation.
- Proficiency in using project management tools, and MS Office suite.
- Understanding of engineering and manufacturing processes, technologies, and quality management systems is preferred.
Our client is offering a competitive compensation package, including base salary, bonus and benefits, as well as an exciting opportunity to lead projects for a rapidly expanding engineering and manufacturing company.
- Location: Springs (with travel to Centurion)
- Package: Competitive, Commensurate with experience
If you are an experienced and visionary projects leader with a strong background in engineering and/or manufacturing arena, we invite you to submit a detailed CV (outlining your relevant experience & PM track record) via email to firstname.lastname@example.org (Ref: PMBF_GP) or contact us for a more confidential discussion.