A stunning opportunity to join a ICT giant as a Product Manager to maximize product profitability and ensure sustainable competitiveness. You will be responsible for a set of products over the full duration of the product life cycle – from conception to retirement – predominantly within the Enterprise Connectivity / Enterprise Solutions space.
Minimum requirements include but are not limited to the following:
- A Degree in Engineering, Business Administration or Marketing is preferred
- 6+ years of demonstrated success in a product management capacity within the telecoms realm
- Experience in the ISP / ICT services environment is an essential requirement.
- Experience with new product development and any relevant technical experience strongly preferred
- Superior understanding of connectivity related technologies including IP/MPLS, Ethernet, Fibre, Wireless (P2P, P2MP) etc
- Must be proficient with MS Excel, Exchange, Word, PowerPoint & Visio
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Applying expert knowledge of the market to ensures product relevance by formulating and implementing strategic action and managing the efficient, operational functioning of the product.
- Role will include aspects related to Product Design, Market Analysis, Product Maintenance, Vendor Engagement and Financial Management
Location: Northern Suburbs, Johannesburg.
If you are up for the challenge and would like to know more, kindly confirm your interest and send a detailed CV (in MS Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org (Reference PdM_CH_G)