A leader in the ICT sector requires the skill of a deadline driven individual to join them and thrive within this Procure to Pay Leader role.
You will be accountable for providing operational oversight of the procurement to pay daily operations which includes, processing, compliance, problem solving relating to requisitions, purchase orders, invoices and payments. Additionally, you will have operational oversight of the Stock Operations and Procurement, as well as Cash Management across the Group.
You will meet the following minimum requirements
- Honours Degree (Accounting / Finance)
- Professional qualification preferred
- At least 5+ years’ relevant experience in a similar role – working within the Procure to Pay space in a management position
- At least 3 years experience working in the Technology or Telecoms sector
- Stock management experience, particularly virtual stock management is a must
- Solid cashflow management and forecasting experience
- Experience working within a Shared Services environment highly advantageous.
Your key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Lead a high performance team in Accounts Payable and Stock procurement services and ensure priorities, goals and clear key performance indicators are set
- Ensure clean Stock and Expense audits across Group companies.
- Develop and/or deliver a contingency plan for significant aspects of the risk management and/or control process
- Drive efficiency gains and ensure high quality of customer service and risk management
- Monitor goods received not invoiced (GRNI) including reporting, communication, and escalation of aged balances
- Develop materials and provide periodic training with other departments to outline procure to pay processes
- Location: Successful incumbent will primarily be based in Johannesburg (Northern Suburbs).
- Duration: Permanent
To apply or for more elaborate details send us a detailed CV (in MS Word format) via email to firstname.lastname@example.org (PTP_GP)