Seeking a results driven experienced BI Developer who enjoys solving complex technical consulting challenges and driving Business Intelligence solutions.
You will be responsible for working on a variety of projects, engaging with clients to resolve challenges and deliver value by understanding their data needs, and transform requirements into reporting/data visualisation, and develop dashboards using Power BI, integrating data from existing on-premise and in cloud systems.
You will meet the following minimum requirements
- BSc Computer Science, BCom Informatics or relevant Business Intelligence Qualification/Certification
- At least 4 – 5+ years’ experience in a similar BI Developer role
- Proven experience in BI Development and implementation of technologies and processes including:
o Microsoft Power BI (including Power BI services, Power BI Desktop, Data modelling in Power BI, and Power BI Security model);
o Working and designing Azure DevOps solutions;
o Ability to setup Power BI reporting environment,
o Developing Power BI Dashboards and Reports (incl DAX usage)
o Good knowledge of Data modelling and SQL
- Successfully implemented end-to-end project implementations in this area;
- Demonstrate understanding and application of best practices and methodologies, or equivalent, such as:
o Report Design and Data visualization, Service- and Content Governance, Performance optimization;
- Experience in performance optimization, system tuning and design and build best practices;
- Good communication skills: must be able to engage with different stakeholders
- Location: South Africa
- Duration: Contract and Permanent
This is a great opportunity to work closely with the business whilst partnering with multiple large clients to enhance and solve their technical business intelligence challenges.
If you are up for the challenge send a detailed CV and availability/notice period details to email@example.com (Ref: PBiD_BB_GP)