A leader in the ICT sector requires the skill of a deadline driven individual to join them and thrive within this Order to Cash Leader role.
You will be accountable for providing operational oversight of the Order to Cash daily operations which includes, processing, compliance, problem solving relating to Customer sales, credit notes and Integrations.
You will meet the following minimum requirements
- Honours Degree (Accounting / Finance)
- Professional qualification preferred
- At least 5+ years’ relevant experience in a similar role – working within the Order to Cash space in a management position
- At least 2 – 3 years experience working in the Technology or Telecoms sector
- Experience working with IFRS 9 reporting is required
- Problem solving and change management skills.
- Experience working within a Shared Services environment highly advantageous.
Your key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Lead a high performance team in Accounts Payable and Stock procurement services and ensure priorities, goals and clear key performance indicators are set
- Oversee day-to-day operations for all transactions submitted for credit approval.
- Drive clean audits relating to the customer process and ageing’s, across the Group.
- Reconcile General Ledger Accounts Receivable and associated accounts.
- Review customer credit applications to determine credit worthiness – including credit evaluation by analyzing credit reports, tax returns, profit & loss statements, bank and investment account statements.
- Prepare on-going reports to appraise sales and financial management on the status of past due accounts.
- Manage customer invoicing, subsequent credit adjustment and administrative functions.
- General Financial Management and Control
- Location: Successful incumbent will primarily be based in Johannesburg (Northern Suburbs).
- Duration: Permanent
To apply or for more elaborate details send us a detailed CV (in MS Word format) via email to firstname.lastname@example.org (OTC_GP)