A leading Financial Services and Advisory firms is seeking the services of a junior IT Auditor.
The successful candidate will be tasked with assisting the IT Audit Manager with performing full spectrum IT Audits at various clients in the Gauteng region, ensuring compliance to clients’ governance frameworks such as King, ITIL, COBIT etc. The ideal individuals would have worked for, or be working for local or global Audit/Assurance firms.
You will need to meet the following minimum requirements:
- A completed BSc or BCom degree in Computer Audit, IT Audit, Internal Audit etc is essential.
- Completed CISA/CISM/CRISM/CISP
- 2 years IT Audit experience within an Audit/Assurance firm
- Use and application of IT systems such as CAT, BABOK and/or Prince 3 is preferred.
- A good understanding of internal audit disciplines, methodologies and practices.
- Internal audit experience and experience in banking/mining/manufacturing/FMCG/consulting sectors is preferred.
- Auditing experience should be primarily in the Private sector.
- Willing to travel locally.
Location: Johannesburg, South Africa
Duration: 3 – 6+ Month contracts
Preference will be given to candidates that can start ASAP
For a confidential discussion please contact us or email your CV to email@example.com (Reference: JITA_C_G)