A leading Financial Services and Advisory firms is seeking the services of a seasoned IT Audit specialist.
The successful candidate will be tasked with performing full spectrum IT Audits at various clients in the Gauteng region, ensuring compliance to clients’ governance frameworks such as King, ITIL, COBIT etc. The ideal individuals would have worked for, or be working for one of the big 6 Consulting companies.
You will need to meet the following minimum requirements:
- A completed BSc or BCom degree in Computer Audit, IT Audit, Internal Audit etc is essential.
- More than 5 years’ experience in the audit/consulting services
- Must have at least 2 – 3 years in a client-facing management or assisting managing role (non negotiable)
- A specialisation in application control reviews and project reviews preferred.
- An advanced understanding of internal audit disciplines, methodologies and practices.
- Internal audit experience and experience in the financial services, mining, manufacturing industries preferred.
- Progress towards or completed CISA and/or CIA.
- Project management skills and knowledge / Good understanding of COBIT methodology, ITIL & COSO frameworks.
- Knowledge of project frameworks / methods such as Prince2, Agile SDLC etc.
- Audit experience should include ITGC, Application Controls, Governance, Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery reviews etc.
- Knowledge of Information security management (ISO 17799 /ISO27000)
- Understanding of business continuity and DR (BS25999/ISO22300) and Service management (ITIL)
- Ability to strategically drive the development and execution of risk assessments and mitigation plans to enhance the client’s ability to identify, evaluate, prioritize, and mitigate risk
For a confidential discussion please contact us or email your CV to email@example.com (Reference: ITAMM_GP)