A leading Financial Services and Advisory firms is seeking the services of a seasoned IT Audit specialist to take on an experienced IT/IS Audit Manager role.
The successful candidate will be tasked with managing teams that perform full spectrum IT Audits at various clients in the Western Cape region, ensuring compliance to clients’ governance frameworks such as King, ITIL, COBIT etc. You will conduct thorough analysis of IT systems and business processes to identify and manage related risks, and ensure delivery of accurate and complete data.
You will need to meet the following minimum requirements:
- A completed BSc or BCom degree in Computer Audit, IT Audit, Internal Audit etc is essential.
- More than 7 years’ experience in the IT audit/consulting services
- Must have at least 2 – 3 years in a management or assisting managing role (non negotiable)
- A specialisation in application control reviews and project reviews preferred.
- An advanced understanding of internal audit disciplines, methodologies and practices.
- Internal audit experience and experience in the insurance industry preferred.
- Progress towards or completed CISA, CISM or CISSP
- Knowledge and application of key Controls Advisory solutions
- Audit experience should include ITGC, Application Controls, Governance, Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery reviews etc.
- Knowledge of Information security management (ISO 17799 /ISO27000)
- Ability to strategically drive the development and execution of risk assessments and mitigation plans to enhance the client’s ability to identify, evaluate, prioritize, and mitigate risk
Possessing any of the below would be a strong advantage:
- Project management skills and knowledge
- Cloud infrastructure and application management experience, particularly AWS, Azure and Google Cloud Platform
- Good understanding of COBIT methodology, ITIL & COSO frameworks
- Data storage management experience, Data classification experience, application of POPIA and general data privacy management experience
- Governance and Compliance: Anti-money Laundering, Sanctions Screening, Cash Threshold Reporting and Suspicious Transaction Reporting, KYC and FICA requirements
- Location: Durban
- Duration: Permanent
- AA/EE opportunity
For a confidential discussion please contact us or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Reference: ITAMM_DB)