Seeking a people-centric Human Resources Manager who will be tasked with the development, implementation, coordination and administration of key strategic and operational processes pertaining to Human Resources.
You will satisfy the following criteria:
- Degree or Diploma in Human Resources Management and/or equivalent.
- Honours Degree highly preferred
- A minimum of 8 to 10 years’ HR Generalist related experience, with at least 3 years at HR management level
- Strong Industrial Relations (IR) experience
- Solid knowledge of Bargaining Council regulations and procedures (NBCRLFI)
- Knowledge of Labour Relations Act, Employment Equity Act, Skills Development Act, and Basic Conditions of Employment Act
- Preferably at least 1 -2 years experience within Automotive, Transportation, Supply Chain, Shipping, or IT related environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills including participation in staff meetings
- Driver’s license and own vehicle preferred
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Be the go-to person for all employee-related issues; and manage activities such as job design, recruitment, employee relations, performance management, training & development and talent management
- Act as a strategic business partner to the Senior Management Team so as to enable sound business execution via sufficient HR
- Responsible for managing IR related issues and being a guide on this subject matter to Exco members
- Represent the company at disciplinary hearings
- Develop performance evaluation tools, conducting performance evaluations and reporting on performance outcomes
- Plan, schedule and deliver employee training, orientation and inductions
Location: Successful incumbent will primarily be based in Nelspruit, Mpumalanga.
To apply or for further details send us an detailed CV (in MS Word format) via email to email@example.com(HRM_TV_MP)