We are currently recruiting for an experienced Human Resources professional to take on a stimulating HRBP role for a global manufacturing firm. You will work closely with management and employees “on the front line,” providing hands-on and strategic input, insight, and advice on people-related issues: talent management, employee relations, development, compensation, conflict management, and training. Ultimately, you will help align the company’s people strategy with its business strategy, and
You will satisfy the following criteria:
- Degree in Human Resources Management and/or equivalent.
- Honors or Masters Degree in HR / Industrial Psychology would be an advantage
- At least 6-8 years’ experience as an HR generalist or specialist, with at least 3-4 years of this being in an HR middle management / HRBP role within the manufacturing sector.
- An up-to-date understanding of all labour legislation, especially the LRA, and a thorough grasp of the principles and current strategic issues in the field of HR
- Sound experience of advising on HR issues including employee labour relations and BEE policy
- Significant experience in Training & Development, Rewards & Benefits, and Recruitment & Selection
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills including fluency in English and at least one other South African language.
- Skilled in MS Office, Excel and Power Point
- Sound knowledge of HR Policies and Procedures
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- HR systems strategy formulation and implementation
- Human Capital analysis and reporting
- Business Partnering
- Recruitment and Selection
- Talent Management
- Performance Management
- Employee Relations
- Training and Development
- Rewards, Remuneration, Benefits
- Location: Successful incumbent will primarily be based in Cape Town (West Coast – Blouberg/Tableview/Parklands).
- Duration: Permanent
If you are looking to apply your HR skills and experience in a high performance driven manufacturing environment, this opportunity is ideal!
To apply or for further details send us an detailed CV (in MS Word format), along with your current and expected salary and notice period via email to firstname.lastname@example.org (HRBP_AL_G)