We are currently recruiting for an experienced Human Resources professional to take on a stimulating HRBP role for a global manufacturing firm. You will work closely with management and employees “on the front line,” providing hands-on and strategic input, insight, and advice on people-related issues: talent management, employee relations, development, compensation, conflict management, and training. Ultimately, you will help align the company’s people strategy with its business strategy, and
You will satisfy the following criteria:
- Degree in Human Resources Management and/or equivalent.
- Honors or Masters Degree in HR / Industrial Psychology highly preferable
- At least 8 years’ experience as an HR generalist or specialist, with at least 3-4 years of this being in an HR management / Senior HRBP role
- Prior experience working for a large (preferably international) organisation with headcount of 800+
- Significant experience in Compensation / Rewards & Benefits (non negotiable)
- Sound knowledge of developing and implementing HR Policies, Systems and Procedures
- An up-to-date understanding of all labour legislation, especially the LRA, and a thorough grasp of the principles and current strategic issues in the field of HR
- Sound experience of advising on HR issues including employee labour relations and BEE policy
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills including fluency in English and at least one other South African language.
- Skilled in MS Excel (intermediate to advanced)
- Fluency in English and Afrikaans (non negotiable)
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- HR systems strategy formulation and implementation
- Training and Development
- Rewards, Remuneration, Benefits
- Human Capital analysis and reporting
- Business Partnering
- Recruitment and Selection
- Talent Management
- Performance Management
- Employee Relations
- Location: Successful incumbent will primarily be based in Cape Town (West Coast – Blouberg/Tableview/Parklands).
- Duration: Permanent
If you are looking to apply your HR skills and experience in a high performance driven manufacturing environment, this opportunity is ideal!
To apply or for further details send us an detailed CV (in MS Word format), along with your current and expected salary and notice period via email to email@example.com (HRBP_AL_G)