Seeking a people-centric Human Resources Administrator who will be tasked with providing generalist HR and IR related Administrative support.
You will satisfy the following criteria:
- Degree or Diploma in Human Resources Management and/or equivalent.
- A minimum of 5 years’ HR Administration / HR Generalist related experience
- Preferably at least 1 -2 years experience within Automotive, Transportation, Supply Chain, Shipping, or IT related environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills including participation in staff meetings
- Driver’s license and own vehicle preferred
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Provide a full effective and efficient admin support to the HR Executive
- Provide HR clerical support and co-ordinate HR communications
- Assist with monthly HR reports including HR related BBBEE reporting
- Prepare offer letters and contracts of employment for new staff in line with the authorisation process
- Support HR activities (projects, recruitment drives, training initiatives)
- Manage and control employee records and ensure files are up to date
- General admin duties as may be determined by the demands of the business
- Review and assist with drafting company policies and procedures
- Manage on-boarding and exit process, as well as personnel leave and payroll systems
- Oversee staff training
Location: Successful incumbent will primarily be based in Cape Town (Somerset West).
To apply or for further details send us an detailed CV (in MS Word format) via email to firstname.lastname@example.org(HRA_TV_WP)