A well-established and successful technology-focussed company providing full-services solutions to the sub-Saharan market, is seeking a dynamic and experienced Business Unit Leader to take the business to its next phase of growth.
- As the Head, you will be responsible for the management, control, and accountability of running the Technologies Business Unit, and developing a business plan that is aligned with the Company goals and objectives to ensure the achievement of sustainable & profitable growth
- Develop and manage a sales channel for all Technologies products.
- Identify and establish supplier relationships for favorable pricing.
- Assess market trends and expand into new markets.
- Lead and inspire sales teams and resellers.
- Collaborate with marketing for effective marketing plans.
- Set sales targets, monitor performance, and manage profitability.
- Innovate inventory management and prevent stock obsolescence.
- Generate and analyze performance reports.
- Resolve customer issues promptly and build strong customer relationships.
- Collaborate with suppliers for product availability and growth opportunities.
- Must be a seasoned sales / commercial operator, with at least 5 – 7 years experience in a leadership or management position
- Experience within the creative technologies space specifically, would be strongly preferred, otherwise closely related technologies
- Degree or Diploma educated (Sales / Management / Operations / Business)
- Selling / Commercial experience (growing existing markets or unlocking new markets)
- Strong product and market knowledge.
- Exceptional leadership and team management skills.
- Strategic mindset and problem-solving ability.
- Effective communication and collaboration skills.
- Proficiency in sales and inventory management software.
Our client is offering a competitive compensation package, including base salary, bonus and benefits, as well as an exciting opportunity to lead a market-leading manufacturing company.
- Location: Choice between Gauteng, Cape Town, Durban or the Eastern Cape
- Package: Competitive, Commensurate with experience
If you are a strategic commercial leader with a passion for achieving sales targets and fostering team success, send a detailed CV (in MS Word format) via email to email@example.com (Ref: HOT_TV_GP) or contact us for a more confidential discussion.