We are currently recruiting for persons with disability for an exciting Account Manager vacancy. This is an opportunity to work for a leader in Telco space with a strong heritage, proven technology and one of the broadest portfolios in the industry!
In this role, the successful individual will be tasked with engaging, on-boarding, growing and retaining Enterprise Accounts. You will be required to minimise churn and maximise revenues with revenue growth being a key performance indicator.
The ideal candidate will have solid experience in the Telecoms / ISP services environment, and ideally, have good “Deal Negotiation” Skills/experience and in-depth understanding of the current market trends and competitors in the market and associated segment
You will meet the following Minimum requirements:
- Degree / Diploma in Sales, Marketing, Business or Management
- At least 5 years’ experience in Sales or Account Management roles within the telecommunications sector
- Ideally you will have good knowledge and experience related to solutions selling and relationship building within the ICT space
- Must have proven experience / track record in high level negotiations and closing major deals/accounts
- Ability to draft business cases for deals – commercial & technical solution
- Location: Cape Town, Western Cape
- Open to persons with disability.
If you are up for the challenge and would like to know more, kindly confirm your interest and send a detailed CV (in MS Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org (Reference AM_ADV_WP)