A giant in the ICT sector requires the skill of a deadline driven individual to join them and thrive within this Group Finance Manager role.
You will report to the Group CFO, and be accountable for the financial performance of the Group by ensuring a well maintained financial control environment.
You will meet the following minimum requirements
- Degree (Accounting / Finance)
- Qualified CA[SA] / ACCA is preferred
- At least 8+ years’ relevant post qualifications experience, with at least 5 years in the Telecoms sector
- Solid IFRS Technical knowledge and application
- Should be intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel user (Non negotiable)
- Should be meticulous and capable of communicating on any level
- Membership of a professional body (eg SAICA) is desired
Your key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Managing, co-ordinating and implementing the finance function’s strategic goals, objectives and operations.
- Ensuring that all finance systems and processes are adequately designed to ensure an appropriate control environment and to address all internal audit findings either through specific or process level remedial action.
- Partnering with the business by effectively leading and managing the financial function for the group of Companies
- Assisting in the implementation of systems and processes to support the business.
- Performing ad-hoc financial analysis on the cost and profitability of certain product offerings
- Location: Successful incumbent will primarily be based in Johannesburg (Northern Suburbs).
- Travel: Light travel locally
To apply or for more elaborate details send us a detailed CV (in MS Word format) via email to firstname.lastname@example.org (GFM_CH_WP)