We are urgently seeking a German & English speaking Customer Experience Consultant to join one of the world’s leading outsourced centres – some of their clients include large blue chip companies in the Aviation and Retail sectors.
The ideal candidate will be confident at dealing with customer queries and ideally have a strong background within call centres / customer service / direct sales environments. Although this is a German speaking role, excellent verbal and written English skills are also essential.
You will have the following Qualifications and Experience
- Diploma/Course in Sales or Customer Service (highly desirable)
- Fluency in both German and English (written and spoken)
- Customer care / consumer/direct sales / customer service experience (highly desirable)
- Computer literate
Key responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Handling and responding to inbound calls and emails
- Daily interactions with international passengers with queries and complaints
- Working on airline reservation systems, and assisting passengers with pre & post flight departure travel-related queries
- Flexible / Adaptable working in a fast paced environment
- Maintain a positive attitude in handling calls professionally
Key job details:
- Training – Fully paid training provided
- Full Time – Permanent (40 hours a week on a rotational basis)
- Employee assistance programme benefit
- Health insurance benefit
- Location: You can work out of a Cape Town Office OR successful incumbent can be based anywhere in South Africa and work from home.
If you are up for the challenge and looking to work in a dynamic environment, send us an elaborate CV in (MS Word format) via email to email@example.com (Ref: GCSR_ZA)