Seeking an experienced Business Modelling Manager with experience in the Energy, Oil, Gas, Infrastructure, Mining or Banking and Insurance space. The ideal candidate will be a Qualified CA(SA) or CFA with a background in Evaluations as well as extensive abilities to develop and review Corporate and Project Financial Models.
You will need to meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Finance, Mathematics and/or Engineering
- Post graduate studies in Financial Modelling would be advantageous
- Chartered Accountant (CA) or CFA certification most ideal
- At least 6 – 8 years experience in financial modelling related roles
- Advanced Excel and VBA skills (non negotiable)
- Ability to develop bespoke financial models i.e. Corporate and Project Finance Models
- Solid experience reviewing a range of financial models
- Adept at both Project Finance and Corporate Finance
In this role, you will manage and oversee Business Modelling and transaction decision-related projects, including model builds, to assist listed and unlisted entities with developing Excel-based business planning and forecasting models as part of their ongoing business needs.
- Location: Johannesburg
If you want an incredible professional journey that includes world-class learning, competitive remuneration and benefits, social responsibility involvement, and the chance to work with the best firms in the industry, this is the right opportunity for you.
To apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Reference: FMBM_L_GP)