Are you a skilled Financial Accountant with a passion for accuracy and attention to detail? Our client, a JSE listed ICT Leader, is seeking a Senior Financial Accountant to join their dynamic team. If you have a strong background in financial analysis, compliance management, and budgeting, we want to hear from you!
You will meet the following minimum requirements:
- Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting with completed articles.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in a Senior Financial Accountant or similar role.
- Experience / exposure to Commissions and Revenue assurance highly preferred.
- Order to cash experience preferred.
- Recent Chartered Accountant (CA) qualification would be a bonus
- Costing and Budgeting.
- Financial Analysis.
- Data collection, control and analysis
Your key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- You will play a crucial role in supporting financial decision-making by collecting, processing, analyzing, and reporting financial data.
- Your primary focus will be on accounting processes within the Order to Cash team, with specific emphasis on Commissions and Revenue assurance.
- Preparation of journals and financial statements; including processing accounting corrections and transactions related to customer accounts and commission structures.
- Performing specific balance sheet reconciliations and resolving any discrepancies.
- Maintenance of accurate financial records
- Annual Budget and Audit Preparation; including support the preparation of annual budget forecasts and projections and assisting in preparing documentation for annual financial audits and liaising with auditors.
- Location: Successful incumbent will primarily be based in Johannesburg (Northern Suburbs).
To apply or for more elaborate details send us a detailed CV (in MS Word format) via email to email@example.com (FAOC_TB_GP)