A giant in the ICT sector requires the skill of a deadline driven individual to join them and thrive within this Finance Manager role.
You will report to the Finance Executive, and be accountable for the financial performance by ensuring a well maintained financial control environment.
You will meet the following minimum requirements
- Degree (Accounting / Finance)
- Professional qualification would be an advantage ACCA / CA[SA] / CIMA
- At least 5 -6 years’ relevant post qualifications experience, with at least 3 years in the Telecoms / ICT sector
- Solid IFRS Technical knowledge and application
- Should be intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel user
- Should be meticulous and capable of communicating on any level
- Pastel and/or SysPro experience
Your key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Co-ordinating and implementing the finance function’s strategic goals, objectives and operations.
- Ensuring that all finance systems and processes are adequately designed to ensure an appropriate control environment and to address all internal audit findings either through specific or process level remedial action.
- Assisting in the implementation of systems and processes to support the business.
- Performing ad-hoc financial analysis on the cost and profitability of certain product offerings
- Location: Successful incumbent will primarily be based in Johannesburg (Northern Suburbs).
- Duration: Initial 6 month contract
To apply or for more elaborate details send us a detailed CV (in MS Word format) via email to email@example.com (FM_AN_GP)