A growing mining company requires the skill of a dynamic finance and accounting professional to hold the role of Finance Manager and report to the CFO.
You will be responsible for providing regional financial leadership and management of entities located in South Africa and Swaziland. Additionally, you will provide oversight of tax affairs (direct and indirect), statutory accounting and fiscal issues and ensuring adherence to all local fiscal and corporate regulations in all African entities.
You will meet the following minimum requirements
- CA professional qualification (non negotiable)
- 5+ years’ relevant financial management experience
- Post qualification finance and accounting experience in a Finance Operations / Controller roles within the Mining environment is required
- Good all round knowledge of local corporate and income taxes, local GAAP and IFRS
- Listing experience would be a strong advantage
- Experienced in ERP systems both use and implementation, proficient with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and Access
- Location: Successful incumbent will primarily be based in Johannesburg (Northern Suburbs)
- Duration: Contract to Permanent
- Travel: Yes (10%)
- Given the urgency of the role, preference will be given to those who can start immediately.
If you are an experienced Financial Manager / Controller with exceptional operational knowledge, this is a great opportunity to join a rising star in the Mining sector.
To apply or for more elaborate details send us a detailed CV (in MS Word format) via email to firstname.lastname@example.org (FM_M _GP)