A successful manufacturing company based in Springs is looking to recruit an experienced Finance Manager. You will be responsible for overseeing most of the financial aspects of the company and ensuring the flow of accurate and timeous financial data to the executives. The role will include financial planning, budgeting, reporting, management and control.
Prior experience working within the manufacturing / engineering or related sectors is important.
You will need to meet the following requirements:
- Possess a degree in accounting or finance.
- A professional qualification / certification would be an advantage, but not mandatory
- 8+ years finance and accounting experience, with at least 3 years relevant experience in financial lead roles
- Demonstrated the ability to set performance metrics and manage the accounting and treasury functions
- Ability and prior experience controlling funds and assets of the company, preparing annual financial statements, VAT submissions and ensuring transactions are recorded in ledgers and journals.
- Ability and prior experience liaising with auditors and financial institutions
- Have the business acumen, leadership skills and fortitude sufficient to be an effective strategic partner to the CFO and MD
- Possess strong leadership capabilities complemented by a collaborative approach to business management
- Stock experience is advantageous
Location: Springs, Gauteng, South Africa (HYBRID set up)
Closing date: 27 October 2023
This is a great opportunity for a dedicated finance professional with strong analytical qualities.
To apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Reference: FM_ABC_G)