We are currently recruiting for a seasoned and mature Executive Personal Assistant for an urgent opportunity to support the CEO of a giant in the retail sector for a short-term contract.
This position requires a well organised, dynamic and loyal individual who thrives in a fast paced environment.
Please note that this role requires a candidate who can start immediately.
Minimum Requirements/Criteria include:
- Diploma in Office Management, Administration, Secretarial or similar
- Advantageous – Degree in Administration / International Relations
- 5 + years of experience as an Personal Assistant / Admin Support for Management level preferably within the retail sector
- Minimum of 3 years relevant and practical executive assistant experience or background (i.e. support of CEO/MD/CFO/COO/GM level) (essential)
- The ability to fluently speak, read and write English and one other South African language
- Personal computer proficiency in Microsoft Office Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel – Advanced Level
- Knowledge and experience dealing travelling coordination (local and international)
- Working knowledge of SAP
- Knowledge of the TravelIT system
- Proficiency in virtual communication (Zoom, MsTeams)
Location: Successful incumbent will primarily be based on the Cape Town (Northern Suburbs)
Closing date: 25 September 2023
To apply or for further information please send us a detailed CV (in MS Word format), along with availability / notice period details – via email to email@example.com (EA_WP)