A renowned advisory firm seeks to add depth to the firm’s Senior Management team by bringing on a Head of Finance and Risk. Reporting to the Chief Executive, you will
- You will provide leadership and strategic vision to the finance and risk arm of the Group; focusing specifically on growth,execution and delivery.
- Develop and execute plans in line with group strategy, and advise on and provide support to stakeholders in relation to the execution of the frameworks, processes, and tools necessary to enable teams to deliver against value propositions
- Assist to drive business results from both an operational and financial perspective working closely with the CEO, CFO and other key executive team members
- Setting sales and profitability targets for the Finance & Risk Business in line with the Group’s strategic goals
- Running engagement logistics and taking responsibility for the commercial outcome of client engagements
- Apply innovative thinking to conceptualise complex business problems, create solutions that match the client’s needs, and grow the service offerings available to clients to make an impact and deliver real value add
- Build a team of motivated individuals ensuring that an appropriate blend of skills is available to deliver against client priorities and support the development of value propositions
- Must be a seasoned advisory professional, with at least 10 years experience within consulting arena coupled with previous experience in Financial Management / Strategy / Risk Management related roles.
- Degree educated (Finance, Economics, Accounting, Strategy)
- You will have ideally worked in a strategy / advisory company and gained experience related to growth and client take on; and experience with developing new processes and procedures to accommodate this development.
- Strong leadership skills
- Effective prioritization
- Adept at pulling together the right multi-functional internal teams, supplemented by external experts where required
- Adaptable and resilient, and able to mirror these traits in the firm’s operations
- Proven history of revenue generation
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong time management, organizational, and planning skills. Ability to multi-task effectively
- Location: Johannesburg (North)
- Package: Competitive, Commensurate with experience
- Strictly AA/EE opportunity
To apply please send us a detailed CV (in MS Word format) via email to firstname.lastname@example.org (HFR_IB_G) or contact us for a more confidential discussion.