We are urgently recruiting for a Digital Analyst for a long term (2+ years) role with one of the leading Telecoms organisations in the country. You will report to the head of Digital Marketing and Technology, and primarily be responsible for implementation and management of a robust digital analytics framework through the use of Tealium, Adobe Stack & CRM’s across Web, Mobile and App. You will implement a FinTech analytical services framework and strategy to support the analytics requirement across Digital platforms for all business areas.
Educational and proficiency level:
- Degree / National Diploma in IT / Computer Science / Information Systems / Process Improvement
- Experience with Digital-based and online information systems
- Knowledge of web best practice usability & accessibility standards
- Experience with Adobe stack (Adobe Analytics, Adobe Audience Manager, Adobe Target)
- Knowledge of HTML, XML Oracle and Web Design, Remedy, Jira and Confluence
- Proven experience using data visualization tools to effectively present insights to a variety of audiences (e.g. PowerBI or Qlik)
- Strong understanding of how behavior on the web is tracked.
- Advanced working knowledge of Excel.
- Ability to organize, present, and articulate complex data in a clear manner.
- 4 + years’ experience essential in a web/digital/telecoms or IT environment with exposure to:
- Web Page structures
- Basic ITIL Foundation
- Agile Methodologies
- Reporting tools such as QlikView /Adobe/Google Analytics
- Service Management tools such as Remedy/HP Service Desk
- Business requirements specification writing
Your usual day of awesomeness will include responsibilities such as:
- Proactively leading and identifying areas of the digital customer behaviour, channel behaviour and commercial base performance (inflow, base, recommitment, outflow) that require understanding.
- Creating compelling and actionable insight that significantly improves the business’ knowledge of Digital customer and channel behaviour, and opens new commercially viable opportunities for Churn, Revenue and Margin improvement
- Developing detailed robust Business Analytical models that can be deployed to various divisions within Digital that supports the teams.
- Conducting and facilitating analytics and modelling and delivering data for campaign targets and sales leads
Location: Johannesburg (Northern Suburbs), Gauteng
Duration: 2 years +
Should you be interested in this role or know of super candidate that might be, please send us a detailed CV (in MS Word format) via email to email@example.com (DGA_DV_GP)