We are currently recruiting for an experienced Data Analyst for a leading Fashion Retail Group. You will be responsible for making recommendations as to the optimal method of data visualisations and the execution thereof that can support effective and efficient decision making.
You will satisfy the following minimum criteria/requirements:
- Matric and Degree in Computer Science / Information Systems / Data Analytics
- PowerBI certification would be a strong advantage
- At least 3 years’ data analysis experience, interpreting trends in the business and identifying opportunities or risks
- Solid experience working on PowerBI and / or Qlik is strongly preferred
- Good understanding of SQL or similar coding/scripting techniques
- Experience identifying trends using data
- Adept at compiling visualizations and reports that can reflect relevant business KPIs
- At least 3 years’ experience working in the retail environment
- Good strategic, conceptual skills and a solid knowledge of the South African retail climate and landscape
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Interpreting functional data analytics across functional areas to identify insightful trends and information to support decision making.
- Working closely with system managers and subject matter experts to ensure alignment to company systems strategy and delivery in accordance with the Data strategy.
- Obtaining the analytics needs of the functional areas and assisting in the delivery of reporting and dashboard solutions within agreed time frames.
- Identifying new or improved reporting methods and techniques on an ongoing basis as required by the business.
Location: Successful incumbent will primarily be based in Cape Town.
If you are looking to apply your data analysis skills and experience in a high performance driven retail environment, this opportunity is ideal.
To apply or for further details send us an detailed CV (in MS Word format), along with your current and expected salary and notice period via email to firstname.lastname@example.org (DA_R_WP)